Where to invest after demonetization ?
As you might be aware, both debt and equity markets have been volatile in the recent past due to multiple factors such as demonetization, and due to the concerns and implications from the outcome of US elections.
However, the biggest impact from the increase in money into the formal banking system will be the liquidity improvement with banks thereby putting further downward pressure on the interest rates. This would also go a long way in improving the fiscal balances of the government because of better tax collection. Moreover, the above along with other concrete measures taken by the government including the implementation of GST should lead to revival in corporate earnings growth over the long term supported by soft inflation with improved macroeconomic environment, and along with continuation of accommodative monetary policy.
Considering that insurance is a long term investment option, investors should not be unduly concerned about these short term developments. This is because market returns would get normalized over long term. Therefore, in the light of the above, it is vital that you select instruments which not only save you tax but also offer maximum benefits, whether through equity, debt or balanced. Therefore, investors should seriously consider investing in ULIPs and with a long term horizon in mind.
The key benefits are highlighted below :
Our solutions/products offer multiple benefits for long term investors such as
- Wide suite of funds; equity funds, debt fund and balanced funds- suitable for investors with varied risk appetite and investment time horizon.
- Tax free switching between asset classes – you do not have to pay any tax when you switch your investments between equity, debt or balanced funds
- EEE tax benefits or triple tax benefits means that your investment, the interest earned during the investment period and the final income from the investment are all exempt from tax.
- ATP feature- best of both worlds-
- ATP feature helps the policy holder/investor to automatically transfer a fixed amount every month from a debt fund to an equity fund.
- ATP/ATS, the investor can transfer a pre-defined amount on a monthly interval from debt to equity fund. This eliminates the need to time the market and also provides the benefit of rupee-cost-averaging.
- Life cover to help you secure your family’s future always.
How to Buy?
ULIPs can be bought online through the insurer’s website. Online option allows you to compare various ULIPs at your convenience and manage your policy as the time passes. Visit our website to estimate your premium and returns for your policy. You can also see a benefits scenario on the website. Online mode also offers you support on call. With the assistance and ease of buying online, you can have your ULIP policy in less than 10 minutes!
IN ULIPS, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN THE INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER
* Tax benefits are subject provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
Unit linked insurance products are subject to market risk, which affect the Net Asset Values & the customer shall be responsible for his/her decision. The names of the Company, Product names or fund options do not indicate their quality or future guidance on returns. Funds do not offer guaranteed or assured returns. L/II/1504/2016-17